April 14, 2017

Texture Fixes For Eir-sims Clothing





Eir asked me to share them, so here are texture fixes that I made for myself. These fixes are for Eir’s Misstiikeri Best Sunday Dresses TF & CF, PU Edonia jacket sneakers & boots version, & the Sniper Elite outfit.

For the Misstiikeri Best Sunday dresses I removed the black between the middle of the arms for both TF & CF. Credit goes to Amarathinee for removing the boob shadow on the CF version.

On the PU Edonia jacket I fixed the texture on the tights, between the legs, for both the sneakers & boots version.

And, for the Sniper Elite outfit the only recolor I fixed was the Khaki recolor, but I included the other recolor for completeness. On the Khaki recolor what I did was fill in the shadow that was on the right leg.

The file names are the same, all I did was replace the textures. So just let these overwrite the originals.

Enjoy!

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment