April 14, 2017

Shoeswaps & Cfbodydressbridesmaid Default


 
 First up, I have two edits of Trapping's EP7 3t2 jumpsuit for you. Both have been swapped with sexyfeet, are pajamas, & have 5 recolors each. The first one is full length & recolored in some of Trapping's colors. As for the second one, the pants legs have been cropped to resemble All About Styles Sims 3 romper & has been recolored with two textures by Pixelatedhorrorland & patterns I found on Google.

Download full length pj's

Polycount= 7,945

Download cropped pj's

Polycount= 7,733
 
 Next up, is Trapping's Tf conversion of Aweshie's Beach dress shoe swapped with Pixicat's Docs & recolored in Misstiikeri's Cinnamon Spider textures.

Polycount= 3,970

Download

Lastly, I shoe swapped Neuroticrobotic's Nana basement dress with flats I got from a dress by CuriousB. And because I previously had used this dress as a default replacement for the CF bridesmaid dress I also defaulted this dress again for the same outfit. So you have a choice between a default or custom download.

Polycount= 2,171

Download as custom

Download as default for cfbodydressbridesmaid

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment