April 20, 2017

Lara Croft Sweater & Screaming Mustard's 3D Socks 3t2








Here are a few things that I’ve been working on & made for Eir-sims.

A while back Eir asked me if I could help fix their conversion of Lara Croft’s winter survivor top. All it really needed was renaming of the mesh groups to get rid of the bleeding on the bandages. But I wanted to add the right hand bandage & morphs. So instead I decided to reconvert the whole thing from scratch. 

Polycount=6,432 (AF) & 4,558 (AM)

Download

And the last item is 2 teen female bottoms I made for Eir’s sim Mistral. I converted Screaming Mustard’s 3D Japanese Socks Sims 2 & paired them with these pants by Eir-sims. 2 recolors, tucked & untucked versions. And I also paired the socks with a pantless bottom I got from Impishsims. There are 10 recolors of the socks for the pantless bottom. The swatch is above.

FYI for any meshers that may want to use these socks for their own projects & shoe swaps. I recommend using the socks from the jeans mesh, because they are in their own separate group in that mesh. :)

Polycount= 1,042 (jeans) & 1,946 (pantless bottom)

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment