April 18, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me! #2



As a birthday present to myself I finished some stuff I've been working on & has been on my wishlist for awhile.

First up to two tops converted to elder female. Rented Space's 3t2 Balloon Sleeve Top & Amaryll's Glitter Top in Misstiikeri's Post Blue & Crazy Horse recolors. Both tops have all morphs.

Polycount= 2,224

Download Balloon Sleeve Top


Polycount= 1,460

Download Misstiikier Post Blue & Crazy Horse tops


Next, I needed something for my gardeners so I mashed-up Trapping's 3t2 denim rolled jeans with her 3/4 sleeve flannel shirt & the gardener belt for adult females. And for adult males the same pair of jeans, the gardener belt, & Trapping's Fanseelamb cowboy top. I also defaulted this outfit so you have a chose between defaults or custom. Only one recolor each. Has all morphs for both.

Polycount (male)= 3,248

Polycount (female)= 3,274

Download Gardener Mash-up (Custom)

aubodygardener: 1,2- replaced with my mesh-Download


I also edited Ms Crumplebottoms' outfit. She's a classy lady so I figured she should have some real pearls instead of painted on ones. And she didn't really feel like a Orthopedic footwear type, so I swapped her shoes with a pair from AparmentLife. The mesh for the necklace came from Ninthwavesims. Outfit has all morphs. One recolor only. You have two options, again between default or custom.

Polycount= 8,536

Download Ms Crumplebottom (Custom)

efbodycrumplebottom replaced with my mesh-Download

Enjoy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment