April 18, 2017

Age Conversions & Top Only Meshes




Rented Space’s formal tail suit made top only for adult females only. I also swapped the hands with Tenshii’s smooth hands. I basically did this because I noticed that there were two pairs of hands merged together on Rented Space’s original mesh. And keeping that would have just looked silly

Download


Next, I converted Xandher’s Manic Monday dress for elders. Instead of age converting the mesh Xandher used what I did was shoe swap this dress from Azaya, with heels from Shannanigan, & altered the mapping on the bottom of the skirt a little to fit Xandher's textures. These are slaved to Xandher’s recolors so you need those for the recolors of this dress to show properly. Shows for everyday & formal.

Download



Lastly, I also have for you Amaryll’s Sophie top for teen female slaved to the original adult recolors. The mesh is from marja, extracted by Antkasdefaults.

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment