March 23, 2017

Cubodyrainslicker Default + More


cubodyrainslicker (original: 1,2 with these textures: 1,2)-
Download Default
Download Custom


ambodyrockabilly (original replaced with these)- Download


ambodyovershirtpantsshoes (original with these textures: 1,2)-Download


ambodyjacket (original replaced with these)- Download

afbodytweedjacket (original replaced with these)- Download


afbodyslicksuit (original replaced with these & these)- Download


afbodyovercoatants (original replaced with these)- Download


afbodylooseneckdress (original replaced with these)- Download


afbodyjenniferdrspumps (original replaced with these)- Download

afbodydressweddingshort (original replaced with these)- Download


afbodydressweddingaline (original replaced with these)- Download


afbodydresslonghug (original replaced with these)- Download


afbodycowlneck (original replaced with these)- Download

2 comments:

  1. what is the name of the blonde pigtails with pink ends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay in response. I was having computer problems & when I finally got back to a working computer I had forgotten about your question.
      I believe those pigtails are a recolor from Nymphy, but I can't say for sure, since I haven't played the game in 4+ years.
      I would try looking trough Nymphy's dreamwidth:
      https://nocturnalsims.dreamwidth.org/
      You should also check out the Walking with Zombies page on GOS:
      http://digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=32576.new
      Sorry that I couldn't be more help. I hope you find what you are looking for.

      Delete